Monday, January 8, 2007

Ummmm

So. Here I am. This is me...and I haven't a thing to say.

One does have to keep up with the times. I feel a bit naked (at my age, that is not a good thing), but expect I'll get used to it.

I am feeling a bit decadent at the moment. I now own five printers. Five printers for one person seems a bit excessive even to me, but I am attached in some weird way to every one of them. My most recent acquisition, an Okidata color laser jet, is the size of a small car and was an incredible bargin at 149.00. I don't have a clue where I am going to put it, because I also have a HP laser jet 1200 - great for black and white printing and a real workhorse; and a Cannon scanner/ink jet printer for scanning and printing photos. THEN in the garage I have two other HP printers that have served me well and that I hate to give to just anyone as they are perfectly good and were expensive. I think this is some sort of moral test and a sign that I am too attached to my possessions.

3 comments:

Ada said...

Welcome Mom! You realize this will be invaluable come time to write your Christmas letter next year.

diane said...

Oh thats right! Great thought!

Ada said...

OK... I'm bored with this one. New post please.