Friday, September 5, 2008

jpeg laundering

Umm I forgot to explain why this is here: I have begun the overwhelming task of organizing my external hard drive. I fervently hope that it doesn't end up to be an unending project like, for instance, my garage. I found that this one jpeg refused to upload to Snapfish, crashing the computer at every attempt. Because every other program I owned could read it I just couldn't believe that the file was bad. I tried rebooting, re-logging in, re-scanning, etc. and spent over an hour frustrated and wondering WHY? So I still don't know "why?", but by uploading to the Blog and then saving to my desktop with a right click from here....I was able to upload. I am either exceptionally brilliant or just persistant..but no matter how you look at it. I beat the system!!!

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

that's a cute butterfly... I can see it fluttering around talking to caiah while he digs in the dirt... or plays with chaulk...

Maggie B. said...

i'm impressed with your computer skills! and your mothering skills, your grandmothering skills, your cleaning/organizing skills...